Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mojo 194

Well just a quick post this morning. I had finished my Mojo yesterday but thought maybe i would disect it today but then decided i would just post it. I can't say i am totally thrilled with this card but however you can't always be happy every one.
I used paper from the K&Company paper pack Wild Saffron i seem to really like this paper as of late.

This week sketch


Well i hope everyones week has started out good and may it carry on through for the rest of the week for you.
Thank you for stopping by and be sure to come back as i will be posting a little something i made for one of my nieces.



3 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

You are so hard on yourself, this turned out great. I love the flower.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

I think it's CUTE!! Glad you posted it and didn't dissect it first.:)

I won't have mine until possibly Thursday. I have plans with my son and DIl for dinner and a movie tonight and then a Dentist appt tomorrow.:)Zoom Zoom.LOL

Hugs,
Vainda

Just Me said...

I loved your card ..the pic does not show how bright and colourful the papers are...and you made that flower...ok now you have to show me how. Hope to get a card up by tomorrow some time...you know me don't want to rush...:):):)

hugs