Sunday, October 9, 2011

Freshly Made sketch #5

Well it was another week over at Freshly Made and they put out a great sketch but unfortunetly I seem to be struggling with it. I am not sure what it is about this sketch but lets just say it's keeping me busy, this was my third attempt. I am not happy with this card at all... i actually thought i am not posting this but i am unsure if i will get another done today so i thought i needed to just get something up.
Anyhoo enough of my complaining : )



I hope everyone here in Canada has a wonderful Thanksgiving and I hope all of you from the U.S are having a great weekend.

6 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Love how you tagged your circle with the holly berries and leaves! Sweet holiday card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Cindy Hall said...

This is lovely! I love the colors and you applied the sketch beautifully. Thanks for playing with Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Lesley said...

This is really cute! Love the holly leaves and the DSP! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Tui Nathan said...

A really lovely card ... just perfect for the festive season!!!
Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Samantha.:)
Your card turned out really Pretty!I have no idea why you aren't happy with it!!:) I LOVE your background paper too!! So festive!!

Hugs,
Valinda

Just Me said...

Samantha this card is awesome..you are to hard on yourself. You did it and it turned out great love the holly leaves and all the colors went together great.

hugs