Thursday, November 17, 2011

Christmas cards

Just a quick post this morning! This was a Christmas card i had started a while back, set a side and finally got around to finishing it last night.


This second card is one i made quite some time ago as well and thought i would save it as a filler post...although i meant to post it some time ago as well.....better late then never i guess.


You probably noticed that there were both made using the exact same DP i have to say i do really like these papers and it will be to bad when they are all gone. I do apologize that i no longer have the name for the designer papers.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

3 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

I love the new look to your blog, it is so fun. Very nice cards, love the lace and twine.

Just Me said...

awww what can I say ..love the new look and love the cards ...have a great day

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Your cards are so Festive!! Love them!!
For a long time I hesitated to use the papers I loved the most...then realized the things I made using them..are my favorites things! :)


Hugs,
Valinda