Thursday, December 8, 2011

Scrapbook Essentials

Ok so here i am with my second post for today! So this card is for Scrapbook Essentials BC this was there first week launching there challenge for us. So stop by check them out and join in on the fun!



I do apologize but there is so many bits and pieces here that i am not going to list supplies tonight but if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to check this challenge out.....you still have lots of time to join in the fun!

4 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Your card is beautiful Sam, pretty soft colours and lots of wonderful elements. Thank you for joining us for the Scrabook Essentials BC challenge.

Just Me said...

awesome card Sam...love your butterfly...ok I love the whole card...have a great day .

hugs

Lesley said...

Lovely job with the sketch! the colors you used are so pretty! Thanks for joining us at SBECB.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good afternoon Samantha.:)
I too LOVE...ALL of your cards.Very Pretty...but to be truthful..my favorite is the one you did using your own imagination!!:)It's the one that stood out to me the most!Just saying.hehe I LOVE IT! You should challenge yourself more often!:)

Huge hugs,
Valinda