Monday, September 19, 2011

Freshly Made Sketch #2

Well after 5 days i was finally able to complete a card for Freshly Made I don't know what it is lately but i am having a difficult time trying to put out a card. So anyhow i had my man Corey take the little one outside tonight so i could get this card completed. Anyhow....


Here is the sketch they put out last week


Here is what i was finally able to come up with



Well i used alot of Stampin up stamps from a few different sets to make my centre piece.

Well onto the Mojo now...hopefully that won't take me all week....but please don't hold your breath :)

Hope everyone is having a great start to their week!



3 comments:

Just Me said...

love the card it turned out awesome...way to go ...can't wait to see a Mojo card.

Thanks for all your help.

hugs

Notes by Nina said...

Very nice card. Love the DP and all the little details.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Samantha.:)
WOW!! You have been busy since I was here last.I actually kept popping in for a while to see if you had posted yet..but lately I have been really busy and missed your posts.:(
I LOVE your cards!!They are soo COOL!I also LOVE the way you used a bunch of stamps to make the center piece!! I may just have to borrow that idea one day.:)
I saw Barb's CUTE flower too and thought it was a COOL idea.:)I LOVE yours! I don't think it is too big either.It stood out and I noticed it right away.:)
Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment for Christy and me.:)I was really surprised when I asked her to make one with me and she DID.LOL

Hugs,
Valinda