Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mojo 207

Mojo is back!!!! And well i can hardly believe it,  i was able to get my card done last night. I wanted to wait until this morning before i snapped a shot of it so i could get some natural light. I had fun putting this card together as it didnt' take me long at all.


Supplies: Brown card stock, Stella and Rose designer paper, Making memories butterfly and some beautiful ribbon i had bought online from Emma's Paperie.

Thank you for stopping by and thank you to all of you who patiently wait for me to get a post up :)

2 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

This is fabulous Sam, great colors and I love how your card looks so delicate.

Just Me said...

awesome job and Mojo done ...way to go girl. Love the card. And I hear you have another done ...could you do one for me ...just joking.

hugs