Monday, February 6, 2012

Freshly made #20

Good morning! I am down to the last wire this week with my {Freshly Made} but i guess better late then never, considering last week i didn't manage to get one done. I was really excited to make a long card as i had yet to make one, so thanks Lesley for throwing this in to the mix.


I do apologize that the quality of the picture isn't wonderful but it was the best i could do with the dark and gloomy day we are having so far.

I hope everyone had a great weekend! and I hope I can get some creative spark back into me this week.

Happy Monday

Samantha

6 comments:

My Creative Side said...

Great card! I love the paper, I have some too!!

Just Me said...

love the card it is better in person...can't wait for MOJO monday card..have a good week.

Lesley said...

Hi Samantha! So happy you squeaked in! The rounded corners are a nice touch, I like the colours too. Thank you for joining in with my sketch this week!

Jen Timko said...

How pretty! What lovely colors on this. Glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

Such a sweet card - pretty colors!

Notes by Nina said...

Bright and beautiful, love the pretty papers.