Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Happy BIrthday!

Good Morning! and happy hump day for those of you in the working force. I really enjoyed making the long card for last weeks Freshly Made that i had decided i wanted to make another long card, except i decided to make my own sketch.

As one might notice I used this same DP for my Mojo this week but I really like this paper and well it was the scrap pieces left over so what better way to use it.


I really wish I could have captured the colors better but I was being impatient and well there is no light outside to help with the lighting, so i did the best I could : )

I hope you have an amazing day and Thank you so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous card, love your sketch.

Lesley said...

Very pretty! Great layout!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Sam,

I love this long format, really will have to try a few of these myself.

I agree, this paper was dying to be used... do you notice it almost matches your blog colors?

Love,
Aunty Barb

Just Me said...

what your own design ...way to go.

hugs

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Samantha.:)
Look at you!! Making your own COOL design...and frugal too..using up some of your left over papers etc.I I LOVE IT!:) I too will have to try the long card idea..one day when time stands still.LOL So much going on right now..but it's all good.:)

Huge hugs,
Valinda