Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Another Mojo


Well there is something about this mojo that makes me what to do it again and again and again. So here is my 3rd attempt....Something a little brighter. I do apologize however that this is not the best picture.

Supplies i used were Flower paper is from  Heidi grace designs, the green dotted is Recollections Monkeying around, The pink was something i order offline a couple of years ago so can't remember, the flowers and such were cut out with the cricut using Accent Essentials & Calligraphy Collection cartridges, i used my Fiskars punch for the scallop and the paper used there is recollections open cardstock.

Thank-you for stopping by and i hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far!

7 comments:

Just Me said...

oh...wow ..you do like this layout...way to go girl..love it ..I am hoping to get another one done too. Talk to you soon


love ya

christie's blog said...

This is very pretty

Olena said...

WOW! This is awesome card! Love the colors! Olena

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty! Love the flower!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning:)
WOW..How PRETTY!! Isn't it amazing how many different ideas can come from one sketch?:)Love what you did... and your pic turned out great.Looks wonderful with the black background too!!Really pops!I am still trying to figure out how to make my cards look like they do when I hold them in my hands.My Pics look washed out.KWIM?

Have a fantastic weekend and thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such sweet comments for me.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Unknown said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

ZUzanna said...

wow!! really nice! :D
Love the colours! :)