Sunday, March 13, 2011

Just Because

Well i thought i would put a card together today because unless a miracle happens i don't believe i will be posting a Mojo Monday tomorrow. I don't usually work Mondays but i have decided to work tomorrow... so keep checking back i will get a Mojo card posted sometime this week.

So if you notice this cards layout is pretty much last weeks Mojo.
I do apologize for the fuzzy look to the picutres.



Supplies i used: Bazzill-Tropical open card stock, Heidi grace designs-A little bird's tale/flowers, green paper is recollections open card stock, little white flowers were Jolee's by you, K&Company flowers embellishments, i used my fiskars punch for the scallop and the little leafy piece is cut out with my cricut and the plaque thing also cut out with my cricut.

I hope you all have a wonderful week and i look forward to seeing all of  the Mojo's

3 comments:

Just Me said...

love the card...you really did like this layout..and you did a great job with it. Glad to see you using your Circut cutter more ...can't wait to come over one day and just cut out stuff...heheh:)

Being Mrs Miles said...

I wish a miracle would happen for you sweet Samantha, but as it did not, I LOVE your card. I'm so glad you card and share, even though its not exactly on mojo day, it still joins us all together as a creative family. Looking forward to having you come and play one day.

Love,
Aunty Barb

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Samantha:)
LOVE your card!:) It will most definitely brighten the day of the recipient.:)
I will keep checking back to see if you were able to do a mojo this week.:)

Hugs,
Valinda