Tuesday, May 10, 2011

One more for Mojo 190

Well i always plan on making 2 each Mojo but sometimes time just isn't on my side. However i had time today to make another one while my little man was sleeping. Again  i didn't have the perfect thing to finish it off but i have it all together and ready for that final touch.


Again this paper is from that K & Company paper pack, the tangerine color is Micheal's recollection paper, the mini rose and the butterfly are recolllections as well. Again i tinted the ribbon which is also from Micheals. I put a few of the recollections pearls on a few of the flowers as well.

Again Thank you for taking the time to stop by!

5 comments:

Debbie Carriere said...

I like both your Mojo cards!! Great mix of colors & patterns :) Remember to update when you have them finished! Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Just Me said...

looking good ...maybe tomorrow I can get one done to tired tonight...then look good up close and personnal...glad I stop by...hugs Ethan...


hugs

Notes by Nina said...

Both cards are fabulous Sam. Well done :)

Being Mrs Miles said...

Very beautiful Sammy! A perfect balance of old and new look and I LOVE how you used the pattern in the paper to make the butterfly on the right "FLY" up to where the sentiment will be. Its good to have a few sentiment-less ones ready to be stamped for the appropriate occasion!

Love you,
Aunty Barb

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good afternoon Samantha:)
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog again and leaving a sweet comment for me.:)
Christy is soo talented and I know what you mean.She can do just about anything she puts her mind to.:)
Your cards are Beautiful!!:)
I agree with your Aunty Barb...It is good to have cards ALMOST done..so you can just quickly add the sentiment and send it.:)I know looking through some of the ones I completed and then realized..I could have used them better if I didn't already have a Thank you..instead of Happy Birthday.KWIM?
Hope you are enjoying your new home and are having a fantastic weekend.:)

Hugs,
Valinda