Thursday, May 5, 2011

Yay!! I'm back!! My attempt at Mojo 189

Let me just start by saying it feels good to back online and joining in again for Mojo!
Well i felt like i was starting back at square one here it just seemed i couldn't put anything together. So this is actually my 2nd attempt at this Mojo. I hit a wall with the first and i can't really say i was liking where it going, so i went back to the drawing board.



I plan on making another but for now i just really wanted to get something new up for all of my wonderful visitors :)
I hope everyone had a great week and i hope it finishes off nicely for you as well.

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Just Me said...

hurray you are back ...awesome. Love the card ...you always do a great job ...stop beening hard on yourself.

hugs

Notes by Nina said...

Yayyyyy Sam's back, we missed you. I hope every thing went well. Your card is great, I love the cupcakes.

Being Mrs Miles said...

I agree with Nina, we MISSED you! Hows boot camp, by the way? Congrats on your new home.

LOVE the lil cupcakes!

♥ Aunty Barb

neti's fine crafts said...

Nice card Samentha!!
Hugs
Neti

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good afternoon Samantha!! Welcome back!!!:)
I know I am late getting here ..but they say better late than never.LOL I have had an extremely full week and weekend.:)
I LOVE your card!! It looks good enough to eat.:)So happy you were able to catch up with Mojo!!
Hope you are settling in to your new home and getting things the way you like them.:)


Hugs,
Valinda

ZUzanna said...

Wow!! I love it! great colours!

Beckys Bucketlist said...

Thankks for sharing