Monday, January 23, 2012

Just playing around

Good morning! I hope everyone is having a great start to there week, althought I'm sure as I am posting this it would be to early to tell. Last night i had decided to plunk myself down in my craft room catch up on a show i missed last week and play with some scraps. I was able to create a card, almost two and some flower pieces.



All of the paper used were bits and pieces of My minds Eye from a few of the Stella and Rose collections, the cute sentiment on my card was a Verve stamp and i used up some misc buttons, pearls, paper flowers and ribbon.

Thank you for stopping in I hope you have a great Monday!

Samantha

2 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous card Samantha, I love the soft colours you used and those little flowers are adorable and match the lace perfectly.

Those flowers are so unique, I love them. You should do a tutorial on how you created them.

Just Me said...

love the card....and those flowers are so cute ...I agree with Nina ...teach me please....tutorial would be great.


hugs