Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mojo 223

Well a quick post this morning before i start my day. I was able to sit down last night and get creative before a show i like came on, so this is what i came up with this week.



Supplies: My first layer was a piece of cardstock purchased from Taylored Expressions so i am unsure of it's actual color name, DP- My mind's Eye- Stella and Rose collection, Sentiment is from the verve set-Circular sayings, Flower button from Crate paper, misc ribbon and pearl.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Just Me said...

wow you did ....love the card...love the colors...way to go.Now you have your Wednesday Freshly Made...can't wait ..

hugs

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Sam,

such a gorgeous card - very VERY tasteful!!! I can see all the little details you put into your pretty creations.

Love you
Aunty Barb

Notes by Nina said...

This is gorgeous Sam, I love the colour scheme you used. Mojo intimidates me this week, I might try it tomorrow night.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good evening Samantha:)
I too LOVE your card!!:)So Pretty! I haven't started mine yet.

Thanks for stopping by and wishing Christy a Happy Birthday.:)Last year we got snowed in on her Birthday and no one could get to us...so it was just her Daddy and I to celebrate it with her. So Happy that didn't happen this year.:)

Hugs,
Valinda