Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Scrapbook Essential #6

Good Morning! Well I was able to  join in this week over at Scrapbook Essentials BC, this week they have put up a color challenge for us to play with. Well I am hoping that i got the colors close enough to what they were looking for. I decided to take the opportunity to make a masculine card, I never make masculine cards but however I think it worked out ok.



Supplies: Blue, brown, suede like, and olive like cardstock : ) Chatterbox DP, Tim holtz gears, and misc twine.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!

Samantha

5 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Samantha this fantastic and yes perfect for some lucky guy. Love the layout and those gears.

Just Me said...

wow love this card ...what a neat idea with the gears. Any fellow...will love this card.

thanks for sharing

hugs

Being Mrs Miles said...

Oh Sammy,

That is PERFECT! Ha! Your work is wonderful, you have a true eye both for color and layout.

Love,
Aunty Barb

VJ's Scrap Room said...

I too love your masculine card.LOVE those gears too!! It's PERFECT for any guy!!

Great job!

Hugs,
Valinda

Lesley said...

Great masculine card! Congratulations on your win at Scrapbook Essentials this week!