Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Mojo 380


Well I had sometime last night to sit down and create a card after I got my little munchkins to bed. I find it hard to find time to get to my blog and post....funny how the little things are the hardest to get to sometimes. Anyhow the girls at Mojo Monday put out a nice simple challenge this week so I didn't find it to difficult to be able to create something.

Here is the sketch they put out for us this week
 
 

 
Supplies: MME Mabel paper pad, Stamped flower from VERVE "Amazing Wishes", Stamped saying from VERVE " Kind words", & Asst brad, and I added some watercolor paints to the flowers.
 
Thanks again for stopping in and I hope everyone is having a great week! 

3 comments:

Just Me said...

love your card...that flower turned out beautiful. Glad to see you are getting a chance to do some challenges.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is so gorgeous! Love the dimension on your flowers and that fabulous woodgrain background. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Notes by Nina said...

Love love love it. Such a pretty blend of papers.