Friday, January 30, 2015

Mojo 382

Good morning & happy Friday!!!

Finally I had sometime yesterday to get and sit and create a Mojo card for this week. I have to say I really enjoyed this sketch this week and I like the skinny card. I bought this new paper the other day and I really enjoyed working with these prints.



Overall I am extremely happy with this card and have plans to make a few others with this layout but using the other designs that coordinate with this paper.

Again I apologize as I haven't gotten my supplies list together yet but I will get it up and posted later today.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and thank you so much for stopping by!

Samantha

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a pretty card. Love the colors. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Simply Gaw-JUS Sam!

You really do have "the eye" for colour and design. DON'T STOP!

Can't wait to see your next creation.

♥ Auntie Barb

Just Me said...

love the colors you used for this challenge it is so awesome to see you back creating these beautiful cards. Like Barb cant wait to see your next creation.